|Dimensions||30 × 40 cm|
20x30cm | 7.87×11.81 inch
Unlimited Fine Art Prints
If you like we can frame it for you but we advise you for safety (transport) reasons to frame it yourself. You can always ask for our advice: email@example.com
Women- Fine Art Print
An ode to women. A world without women is.. meaningless
- Scanned artwork (Original artwork, mixed media; acrylic paint, photo-collage and marker on paper)
- Fine Art Print (unlimited)
- Packed in a tube
- High Quality paper; Hahnemühle Photo Rag® (285g/m2)
- Extra white border for framing with a passpartout (1 cm)
Canvasses: All canvasses will be crated and shipped by a specialised company for art deliveries. Prices and delivery time on request.
Love Now! artworks: Shipping within 2 days
Screenprints: Part of our sustainable point of view we don’t stock most of our products. Some screenprint sizes will be created by first purchase. In that case you’ll have to wait a little bit longer but it can happen you’ll receive number one of the limited first run!
Fine art prints: Shipping within 10 days.
Fine art photo prints: Shipping within 14 days.
Scarfs: Shipping within 5 days.
Customized shirts, shoes, jackets: Shipping within 5 days.
Interior products: Shipping within 5 days (depends on stock and size, mirror mirror will be produced on demand).
If you need something urgently please call our friendly team.
If you have any questions about your order, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at the studio on 0031653584104
Yes! We are able to ship our Toshy products worldwide.This item will arrive rolled in a dent-resistant tube.This method is especially safe for oversized works. Rolled works can be easily framed by a local framer or yourself upon arrival. Upon immediate delivery, we highly recommend you send any works on paper directly to your framer for cautious, professional unrolling of the artwork.
We definitely do. We love seeing our products sent over to other countries. For art on canvas we use a specialized art shipping company.
We love to see Toshy artprints framed in the best way.
- You can frame it at a local framer*: It’s nice to visit a local framer. Find yourself a nice frame and get some personal advice (glass, matt, frame, hanging system).
- You can frame it yourself*: For the best quality and protection, we advice to use museum glass, it combines the qualities of UV-glass and anti-reflective glass (you can use museum glass, regular glass or Plexiglass. FInd yourself what’s best for you and the artwork – Quality, pirce, protection, refelctive, non-reflective).
- We can frame it for you* but for shipping reasons we only offer you our art on canvas** and photo*** art collection framed* Don’t leave your unframed Toshy artprint too long in the tube.
* Keep your artprint away from direct sunlight. Direct sunlight can inluence the colors and design
** Our art on canvas needs to be framed and packed in a special way, therefore we discuss price, frame, insurance, packing and price before shipping.
*** Your photo is always delivered with a practical hanging system so you can hang your photo straight after the delivery.
Fine Art Paper
Hahnemühle Photo Rag® (285g/m2) is one of the world’s most popular papers and the valued all-rounder for high-quality FineArt inkjet printing. The white cotton artist’s paper, with its characteristic, wonderfully soft feel, boasts a lightly defined felt structure, lending each artwork a three-dimensional appearance and impressive pictorial depth. Combined with the matt premium inkjet coating, this paper produces outstanding prints that feature brilliant colours, deep blacks, striking contrasts and perfect reproduction of detail. This acid- and lignin-free classic meets the most exacting requirements for age resistance and is specially designed for FineArt applications. Whether it is used for FineArt photography or art reproductions, the ideal combination of structure, print quality and weight makes Photo Rag® one of the most versatile FineArt inkjet papers. – © Text: Hahnemühle.